Dec 8, 2010

Personalized Hostess Gifts

I love monograms.  I have my name or initials emblazoned on everything, from my Lands End tote bag to cocktail napkins to my silver ice bucket and wine stopper.    When I registered for my wedding, the obsession got a bit out of hand...  Maybe it's in my southern blood.   Maybe it's because I'm forever leaving things behind at parties (and everyone knows it's your bag or dip dish if your name is permanently engraved on it).   Mostly it's just because it makes things so personal - which is precisely why I think anything monogrammed makes such a lovely gift.

These custom made linens from Julia Berger are the perfect hostess (or mother-in-law) gifts this time of year.  I discovered her hand-stitched pieces at a trade show last year and immediately fell in love.   She offers a wide array of monogram styles and fabric and embroidery colors so you can create vintage, classic, or even contemporary looking cocktail napkins, hand towels, and bedding.  Here are a few of my favorites...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in! I look forward to hearing from you ~ Kitty