Feb 6, 2015

Sneakers Worth Wearing

Though I no longer live in NY, the 10 years I spent there mean that I will never, ever wear gym shoes as though they are regular walk-around-town shoes.  I have never worn sneakers out to lunch or even running errands (unless I paired them with cropped trousers and a slubby tee in an attempt to look like Jenna Lyons.  and i'm probably the only one who thought I in any way resembled jenna lyons).
Comfy flats, yes. Scuffed boots, yes.  Even flip flops, but never sneakers.

Enter Lulu.  I now have to wear sneakers whenever we go to play in the park, so I can keep up with my little daredevil - and that's almost every day when the weather is warm.  So I am now forever on the hunt for a pair I can actually get excited about wearing.  LIKE THESE!!


I love the neutral with pops of neon - fresh, modern, and perfect for spring.  I would definitely wear these to the park... and maybe even to the grocery :)

Park Playdate
Clockwise from top:  AVIATORS / JACKET / LEATHER BAG / SNEAKERS / ANKLE PANTS

 I am SO ready to be able to trade my snow boots for sneakers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in! I look forward to hearing from you ~ Kitty