Mar 19, 2015

Fun Shop: Annechovie's Notecards, Matchbooks, and More


You know when you're hunting around the internet and click a link, and then just keep clicking, and suddenly find yourself in some amazing online shop or sight and have no real idea of how you got there in the first place?  Happens to me all the time : )  If I had to retrace my steps, I think this find started in a One Kings Lane sale....  but I ultimately ended up in the Etsy shop Annechovie  - a treasure trove of charming, pretty little things.

Anne Harwell McElhaney, the artist behind the shop, must be a decorator at heart, because her whimsical illustrations feature some of the all-time BEST rooms to grace the old issues of Domino. I swear I have tear sheets of all these pictures in my big ol' idea binder.  These pretty notecards are the perfect correspondence for anyone who loves design, and they would be so pretty framed and grouped together.



Also love her take on the blue and white ginger jar trend ~ 


Such a great way to bring this trend home if you're low on tabletop space.  Or, if you're like me and have a 2 year old who likes to knock over breakables!  

I'm always on the hunt for pretty matchboxes to set out next to my scented candles.  I love that these can be personalized ~ perfect for putting together a little candle vignette on the bedside table, vanity, or in the powder room.



These old fashioned calling cards are pretty much the perfect card for a decorator or upholsterer.  I'm in the market for some new business cards, and these chic, simple ones are currently topping the list.


Love this tote for lugging my supplies* to auctions, the antiques fair, and all the upcoming flea markets and garage sales.  (*I always, always carry my tape measure, granola bars, and shopping list with ideal dimensions during "garage sale season," as I like to call it.)  But it would equally great for a Farmer's Market run or trip to the library.


She has lots of other goodies in her space on Etsy - happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in! I look forward to hearing from you ~ Kitty