Mar 16, 2015

White & Gold Accents


I love white and gold for spring.  (I know it's still winter, but I'm so DONE with it!)  Lately I've traded my favorite black Alexis Bittar cuff for this stack of white and gold bracelets in an attempt to channel spring weather.  We haven't had snow since I started wearing these, so it must be working : )


I also like this color combo in the home.  It's fresh and airy and glamorous, all of which I'm in dire need of with all this slush, mush, and melting snow outside.  Because though I'm sure Olivia Palermo could manage it, I just don't feel very glam in muck boots.

White & Gold Accents

Notebook / Small Bone Box / Knob / Pillow / Tray / Bud Vase / Jar

Here's hoping those bracelets keep working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in! I look forward to hearing from you ~ Kitty